1. Introduction:1.1 Course Introduction1.2: Introduction to Control System1.3: Open –loop Control System1.4: Closed-loop Control SystemCh 2: Understanding Control System with an Example2.1: Mathematical Model of DC Motor2.2: Mathematical Model of PID Controller2.3: DC Motor Speed Control SystemCh 3: PID Controller Design with MATLAB3.1: Simulation Model of DC Motor3.2: Simulation Model of PID Controller3.3: Closed-Loop PID Speed Control of DC Motor with MATLABCh 4: Tuning the Gains of PID Controller4.1 Tuning the Gain of PID Controller4.2 Summary of Tuning the Gains4.3: Live Tuning of Gains of the PID Controller - 14.4: Live Tuning of Gains of the PID Controller - 24.5: Effect of Load Torque on PID ControllerCh 5: Examples of Closed-loop Control System5.1: 5 HP DC Motor Speed Control System5.2: 12V DC-DC Controller for EV Application5.3: Cruise Control of Automotive ApplicationsCh 6: Analysis of the System with MATLAB Programing6.1: Analysis of First order system with MATLAB Programing6.2: Analysis of Proportional Controller with MATLAB Programing6.3: Analysis of PID Controller with MATLAB ProgramingCh 7: Auto-Tuning of PID Controller7.1: Auto Tuning of PID ControllerCh 8: Applications & Summary8.1: Applications of PID Controller8.2: Summary of PID Controller Tuning
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Punjab (India), is organizing a TEQIP-III sponsored Five-day e-Short-Term Course on:
“Exploratory Applications of Control and Instrumentation (EACI-20)” Schedule from: September 26- 30, 2020
Tentative Eminent Speakers:
1. Prof. I. N. Kar, Professor, IIT Delhi
2. Dr. Barjeev Tyagi, Professor IIT Roorkee
3. Prof. Vijander Singh, Professor NSUT, Delhi
4. Prof. Pragati Kumar, Professor, DTU Delhi
5. Prof. Asha Rani, Professor, NSUT Delhi
6. Dr. Vishal kumar, Associate Professor, IIT Roorkee
7. Dr. Bharat Bhusan, Associate Professor, NIT Hamirpur
Objectives of the Course:
This program will educate the participants about the recent concepts of Control theory and applications. Also, it will be highly useful in order to exchange ideas, knowledge, skill and experience among participants and experts relevant to the STC contents. This program will provide in depth coverage of various topics like modern control systems, Applications of soft computing in industrial and medical applications, Instrumentation System and Devices, Biomedical instrumentation, Digital System Design and Embedded systems etc.
The registration link is https://forms.gle/qksXhEyaN48bKLF19
Last Date of Registration- September 25, 2020 (by 5PM).
ü No Registration Fee.
ü Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC.
ü Schedule of the lectures and other details/instructions regarding the event will be shared after confirmation of the registration.
ü Shortlisted students will get an email from the organizing team.
ü E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course
ü STC meeting link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants.